A 5 Year Old's Prayer!

The Accidental Momma is back and ready to continue my talk on mommy-hood! 

So I must tell you of my Tuesday adventure in mommy-hood with my 5 year old daughter. It was quite a humorous morning being the mother of a 5 year old. To start, my girls and I pray each morning on our way to our destinations. This is a "clip" from my 5 year old’s prayer:


“Dear Lord, I pray for my teacher Ms. Jordan. She is mean. I pray that she gets fired and that a kid can take her place they will be nice to us. Also Lord, she yelled at us kids yesterday. That's not right! Why she gotta do that? She needs to take it easy!"


(My daughter describes her as something like this)

I did everything in my power to keep from laughing while she was praying. Because she was praying with such sincerity. Once we arrived at school this morning. Her other teacher (the nice one) told me that she made a boy cry yesterday. Oh Lord! I thought she probably hit the boy or something. Nope! She kissed him! This little boy's name is Austin and she likes him so much that she wants to change her name to Ally. So that they can be Austin and Ally (the Disney television show). 


The way my 5 year old sees her future!

But in my daughter's defense... since the first day of school this little boy has been following her all over the playground. He asked to be her "special" friend and wanted her to come over to his house. He even gave her directions?!?! So the fact that this little boy got scared and was all talk is not my daughter's fault in the least. Just like a man... they want to talk a good game, but get scared when a woman puts it on them! Haha!

 I GUARANTEE this boy gave her directions to his house moments before!

FYI... I did scold her for kissing a boy!

Comments

Popular Posts